Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FREE Vintage Digital Stamp: PARiS


{Click on images to download/save}

FREE DIGITAL STAMPS!!!

The above PARIS word would look nice with a hint of color.
Note: The Paris image above is a large PNG file - the background is translucent.



Another Paris digital collage stamp..."Bonjour Paris!"

I would love to see what you create with the collage images.

Be sure to stop by again...I'm adding more Digital Stamps daily!!!

Best of all is that they are FREE...and they are vintage too!

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much. I signed up for email updates, because blogger won't let me 'follow' ... I'll try again later!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage images and these are just great for my cards, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, thank you so very much hugs Cathy k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. This image worked perfectly for my background. http://fwast.blogspot.com/2012/07/carrie-sassy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much.

    xmirjamxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there - must admit I love all of the images you put on your blog. I haven't used any yet but I certainly want to very soon.

    Thanks again.

    Sue P x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly have the most beautiful french images as well as all other images! Your collage of Eiffel tower with french text is truly exquisite. So many sites charge an arm and a leg for such images and here you are giving them for free! I can't thank you enough. I am thinking of printing some of these french themed ones on tissue paper and use it somehow...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Paris images. Thank You So Much for Sharing them.

    http://cinnamonpink.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...